160 South Street
Litchfield, CT 06759
The building is now open to the public for limited access. Click here to learn more about OWL Stage 2 reopening.
Curbside Service is still available!
Hours of Operation for Curbside Pick-up:
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 10 am - 4 pm
- Tuesdays 10 am - 8 pm
- Saturdays 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Friday & Sunday CLOSED
Located inside Bantam Market
793 Bantam Road
Bantam, CT 06750
• The OWL Box is a vending machine filled with books, DVDs and Audio books, and located inside the Bantam Market. Materials inside the box are changed several times a week so check back often to see what’s new!
• Any Connecticut Library card holder may borrow items, but you must have your physical library card with you in order to borrow books from the OWL Box.
• Materials checked out at the OWL Box may be returned in the drop box located outside the Bantam Market, at the Oliver Wolcott Library or at any public library in Connecticut.
Hours of Operation for the OWL Box:
Monday – Saturday: 7 am - 7 pm