Skip to content

Festival of Trees

OWL's Annual Festival of Trees



 

 

 

Save the Date:

Saturday, November 25, 2023

 


 

 

 

Our annual kick-off to the holiday season is the party everyone in Litchfield talks about!  

Spend an evening supporting the library while enjoying:

* delicious hors d'oeuvres
* full open bar
* delightful music
* stunning holiday décor
* the engaging company of neighbors and friends


Bid on beautiful trees and wreaths, create memories in front of our gorgeous photo backdrop, 
preview our online auction items, and experience the library as it is transformed into a winter wonderland for one night only. 

It only happens once each year, and all proceeds from Festival directly support OWL’s programs and services. Festival is an event not to be missed!


Did you know?  Oliver Wolcott Library is the principal public library for the Town of Litchfield and a 501c3 organization. OWL receives slightly under only about 40% of its funding from the town of Litchfield. The remaining 60% is raised each year through private donations. Your support of Festival is one way to help us achieve our mission to offer vital programs and services to the community, free of charge.

 

 Three Ways You Can Support Festival in 2023:

Sponsor the Event, Place an Ad in Our Program, Attend Festival!

Check back for more updates on Festival 2023!