Curbside Service: Safe, Fast, and Efficient!
Place holds on available OWL materials from the comfort of your home. When your items are ready, we will
contact you to arrange curbside pickup.
Services are strictly adhering to all public health guidelines to ensure the safety of residents and staff.
HOURS OF PICK UP:
Please note that at this time OWL is only open 5 days a week. NO PICK UP SERVICE on Fridays and Sundays.
We accept phone messages and email messages any time, and will begin processing your order on the day received, or if sent on a Sunday then Monday morning or if sent on a Friday then Saturday morning
Hours for the Curbside Pick Up Service are:
- Mondays: 10 AM to 4 PM
- Tuesdays: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Wednesdays: 10 AM to 4 PM
- Thursdays: 10 AM to 4 PM
- Fridays: CLOSED
- Saturdays: 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Sundays: CLOSED
How Curbside Delivery works:
PLACE YOUR ORDER:
You can place a request for materials three ways:
- Request them directly through the catalog. Access to the catalog is available on our website (remember to only
request items owned by OWL because the statewide system of delivery is still in the process of re-opening)
- Call us at 860-567-8030. If a staff member is unavailable, please leave your name, a call back number, and that
you want curbside pick-up. A staff member will return your call to begin processing your order.
- Email us at [email protected]. When emailing us, please be sure to give us your full name (first and last), and provide us with a list of all the items you would like to check out. A staff member will respond to your email
to begin processing your order
SAME DAY AND CONTACT-LESS PICK UP:
This service is contact-less.
And, we plan on working hard to provide you with same day pick-up.
HOW TO PICK UP:
Once we notify you that your order is ready, we will confirm the time (and day) that you plan to come for pick up.
We will then place your order outside under a tent, securely wrapped or bagged. Only your name will be on the
package/bag, nothing else. If your order is not under the tent at the appointed time, please call us at 860 567
The tent is located in the back parking lot area.
Enter the tent and retrieve your package. Take it home and enjoy!
Please observe social distancing: we do ask that if you see other patrons inside the tent retrieving their packages,
please wait in your car until that person or persons have completed their transaction.